- General terms and conditions
Advance Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure : Rs 7500 per person
- 44-35 days before departure : 50 of total amount
- Less than 35 days before departure: 100 of the total amount Cancellation Policy
If You Cancel Your Holiday
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below. Cancellation charges per person
- Prior to 45 days or more : Booking Fee
- Between 44-31 days ahead of departure: 50 of tour cost.
- Between 30-16 days of departure: 75 of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100.
- In case of no show or cancellation after the tour has commenced: 100. If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather):
- we shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced;
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
- After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, call our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavor to put things right. Our Local representative are highly educated local youth who are with us just to promote Tourism In the State of Assam and North East. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressed of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
Our Liability to You
We accept responsibility for ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you book with us, are supplied as represented and promised to you. If any parts of your travel arrangements are not provided as promised, due to the fault of our employees, agents, we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
We do not accept any responsibility for any third party services or service providers, like hotels, transport etc. For example, travel delays are the responsibility of the transporters and inefficient hospitality is the responsibility of the hotels.
We are only your tour operator and at no time do we act as managers for your respective responsibilities and pe